Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
New Hire Salary levels[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "SEAOC List" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: New Hire Salary levels
- From: "Paul Feather" <pfeather(--nospam--at)SE-Solutions.net>
- Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 09:37:22 -0800
I want to thank everyone for the responses on the vacation question.
Can anyone provide some feedback regarding current salary rates for new hires straight out of college? Particularly in the Southern California region? I have been getting a lot of "Internet salary survey" info, but would appreciate hearing it directly from the profession.
- Prev by Subject: New & Improved Structuralist.Net
- Next by Subject: RE: New Hire Salary levels
- Previous by thread: Wood supporting steel, masonry, etc.
- Next by thread: RE: New Hire Salary levels