Re: OT: "By The President of the United States of America, A Proclamation"

A document from our national history, marking the establishment of the holiday that most of us were spending in celebration, sent to our List without commentary, seemed most appropriate and welcome to me.  Thank you Bill.

-------------- Original message from Bill Polhemus <bill(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc>: --------------