From: chuck utzman [mailto:chuckuc(--nospam--at)pacbell.net]
Sent: Monday, November 29, 2004 8:37 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: "By The President of the United States of America, A
Proclamation"

Among the "principles" you extoll was the restriction of suffrage to
white, male, land owners.  I believe that most would agree that our
nation's level of consciousness has evolved for the better in the last
300 years.

Nonetheless, Dennis is absolutely correct--this forum is not an
appropriate forum to espouse your political & religious beliefs.  Please
take your soapbox to some other location.
Chuck Utzman,P.E.