RE: Design of Steel Bins for Storage of Bulk Solids

I also checked (out of curiosity) my usual haunts on the 'net for books and came up blank, but completely forgot about libraries (Doh!). You may want to see if a local engineering college library has it availble. Virginia Tech has a copy...it's been checked out out a whopping 28 times in the 20 years, and is now in storage. Tech has a fairly liberal loan policy, but I've never inquired about receiving a copy via mail. Actually, there are four or five books starting with the call no TH4498 which involve the deign of towers/silos/bins. Here's a link to VTs search engine:

http://addison.lib.vt.edu/english/filter.vtls-basic.html

On a related Virginia note, my heartfelt sympathy to all University of Virginia grads on their football team's disgraceful effort over the weekend. I hear Boise, Idaho is quite the happening party spot in December ;-)

Jordan