Building, Iron and steel
Author: Gaylord, Edwin Henry.
Title: Design of steel bins for storage of bulk solids / Edwin H. Gaylord,
Jr., Charles N. Gaylord.
Publisher: Englewood Cliffs, N.J. : Prentice-Hall, c1984.
Series: Prentice-Hall international series in civil engineering and
engineering mechanics.
Bibliography: Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
Subjects: Bins -- Design and construction. Bulk solids -- Storage. Building,
Iron and steel Additional author: Gaylord, Charles N.
ISBN: 0132013681
LCCN:  83017734

Copy/Holding information
Linda Hall Library - Open Stacks	Books - LHL	TH4498 .G38 1984
33690000249762	Checked In

---
Jason Kilgore
Leigh & O'Kane, LLC