Winter (June to Aug) temperatures would normally be in a daily range of 5 at night to 15 C but could go as low as -5C at night for short periods.

Autumn and Spring are in between.

There is no really defined wet season as you have in Indonesia.

At 01:59 AM 30/11/2004, you wrote:
Hi Gregory,

I am Junata, I live in Indonesia. I have a plan to go to Sydney. I need your information regarding the climate there in Sydney. Here in Indonesia, the climate is relatively warm, not hot but also not cold. What month that is good for traveling in Sydney?

Best Regards,
Junata
----- Original Message -----
From: ASC
To: Struct EngAssoc
Sent: Saturday, November 27, 2004 10:55 AM
Subject: ON A LIGHTER NOTE

I don't know what you have in LA now,
but here in Sydney we have jacarandas in bloom.
This is one of many flowering trees growing here.
It is a popular tree, so you often see entire streets
lined with purple.

But we don't have such a steady weather as you...

Sincerely, Gregory

Regards  Gil Brock
Ph +61 7 3807 8022              Fax +61 7 3807 8422
email:          gil(--nospam--at)raptsoftware.com
email:          sales(--nospam--at)raptsoftware.com
email:          support(--nospam--at)raptsoftware.com
webpage:        http://www.raptsoftware.com