camber for two way slabs

Title: Message
Does anybody have any references for the required / recommended camber for a two way slab. I have seen it done on drawings and I assume that it is calculated with a (DL + 20%LL+/-) value and then multiplied by the estimated long term factors given in the code...or a similar approach. I have looked through all of my references and I can't see any sign of it??

thanks
Dave