Re: "By The President of the United States of America, A Proclamation"

Syed Faiz wrote:

Appreciations for a French from an American, after a considerable long time, makes me feel better and gives me reasons to assume things are cooling down for better, on the other side of the Atlantic.
I think things will get back to normal once the French surrender to the Ivory Coast.