RE: [SPAM] - Re: "By The President of the United States of America, A Proclamation"

Bill:

Is this a popular view?

Also, I came across the following quotation from
Harry Truman; what do you have to say to this?

Quote: <<We all have to recognize, no matter how great
our STRENGTH, that we must DENY ourselves the LICENSE
to always DO as we PLEASE. This is the PRICE that each
NATION will have to PAY for WORLD PEACE.>> Unquote
  US President Harry S. Truman; June 26, 1945.

Best regards all.

Syed Faiz Ahmad; MEngg, MASCE
Senior Structural Engineer
Saudi Oger Ltd