Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Waffle slab design[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Waffle slab design
- From: GSKWY(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 18:56:36 EST
There is a small amount of discussion of waffle slabs in the PTI Technical Note #11, which I believe you can download for free from www.adaptsoft.com. If not, I can send you a copy if you want it.
I've got to admit I don't know how useful it is, since I've never designed a waffle slab.
Waffle slabs are not post-tensioned in the US - the savings in materials doesn't make up for the increase in labor, but it is my understanding that they are built somewhere.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Waffle slab design
- Next by Subject: Re: Waffle slab design
- Previous by thread: RE: Waffle slab design
- Next by thread: Re: Waffle slab design