Steel Smart System

Title: Message
Has anyone on the list used Steel Smart System by Applied Science International? It appears to be a free download if you register, but I am not sure if there is any catches. The website is http://www.appliedscienceint.com/default.asp . I would appreciate hearing from anyone that is familiar with the software and/or the organization that produces it.

Wesley C. Werner