From: Jake Watson [mailto:jwatson(--nospam--at)utahisp.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 2004 10:34 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Architectural Engineers

How many of you call yourself an "Architectural Engineer"?  Can you fully design all the systems in a home or commercail building?  Could you put together & adequately answer questions related to: electrical, mechanical, structural, & architectural?  There are engineers here in Utah doing full home design.  They are licensed with a "Civil Engineer" license.  I know I am not qualified to do all the other systems and I am curious how many people in the world might be that diverse.

Jake Watson, P.E.
Salt Lake City, UT