From: Joe Grill [mailto:jgrill(--nospam--at)swiaz.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 01, 2004 11:47 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Steel Smart System

I have the 3 ring binder “Light Steel Framing Manual”.  Within the manual is a CD for the Steel Smart System software..  Unless something has changed there is a price listed as $1150.00.  The CD is a 10 day free trial.

J. Grill

Joseph R. Grill, P.E. (Structural)

Shephard - Wesnitzer, Inc.

Civil Engineering and Surveying