Re: XP & 2000

I have had very similar problems also, and the only
way I have found to fix this is to update to Acad
2004.  It's funny, however, I still use 2000 on my
laptop, which I use windows 98se, and I have no
problems when it comes to printing.  I would like to
hear anyone else's solutions...

Karis Barfield