Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
New releases of Multi-Lat Flexible Analysis[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: New releases of Multi-Lat Flexible Analysis
- From: "Dennis Wish" <dennis.wish(--nospam--at)verizon.net>
- Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 13:23:33 -0800
You can now download the latest versions of Multi-Lat™ flexible diaphragm spreadsheet directly from the Structuralist.Net website. There is a dedicated Multi-Lat™ page that contains the flexible analysis and a separate but original rigid analysis that Dave Merrick worked on. I have also started a Blog that will be set up like written documentation including creative uses of the spreadsheet.
If you are using any version of Multi-Lat™ flexible analysis dated earlier than November 03, 2004 then please download the latest version. Many issues for multi-story shear distribution have been fixed. This Excel spreadsheet conforms only to the 1997 UBC or similar California Building Code. It does not cover ICC codes.
Dennis S. Wish, PE
Structural Engineering Consultant
Join our Topic-Specific Professional Lists
"Apathy is Lethal!" University of Pennsylvania, Annenberg Public Policy Center: Political Fact Check at http://www.factcheck.org
- Prev by Subject: Re: New Hire Salary levels
- Next by Subject: Re: New releases of Multi-Lat Flexible Analysis
- Previous by thread: Re: CRSI recommendations
- Next by thread: Re: New releases of Multi-Lat Flexible Analysis