Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: CRSI recommendations[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: CRSI recommendations
- From: GSKWY(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 16:34:32 EST
Per Section 3.7 of the CRSI Manual of Standard Practice, average spacing of bar supports in slabs on ground should not be more than 4 ft in each direction.
- Prev by Subject: CRSI recommendations
- Next by Subject: Crumbling concrete
- Previous by thread: CRSI recommendations
- Next by thread: New releases of Multi-Lat Flexible Analysis