Re: masonry shef angle design

Ken,

http://www.astm.org/cgi-bin/SoftCart.exe/BOOKSTORE/PUBS/356.htm?L+mystore+lkeo4875

If this link doesn't work, search ASTM's web site for document "STP 1180."

Regards,
Jim Wilson
Stroudsburg, PA

Ken Peoples <kspeoples(--nospam--at)lvta.net> wrote:
I have an AISC publication that refers to Tide and Krogstad 1993 regarding masonry shelf angle design.  Can any of you tell me where I can find this.  I have searched for it in AISC's epubs but have not found it.

Thanks for your help.

Best regards,

Ken

Kenneth S. Peoples, P. E.