Re: Colorado PE... Continuing Education

In California, I am not aware of any requirements for renewal but paying the license fees, am I wrong here?

Thank You,
Joseph Harouni

On Dec 2, 2004, at 9:55 AM, David Maynard wrote:

Attn: Colorado PE's

OK, I am looking at getting additional licensure in the state of Colorado, for we have just acquired a client in that state. I was reading through the
Board's literature and I read this:
"Continuing Education - Colorado has no requirements for continuing
education in order to maintain or renew a license to practice.

This is interesting and I just wanted to make sure that this is actually correct. NO further continuing education is necessary for your Colorado license??? You don't have to go to seminars and report your activities to the board to keep your license??? I just want to verify this. I find it really interesting because Wyoming requires 30 contact hours every 2 years of Continuing Education to keep your licensure. I thought Colorado would be
similar, or at least in the same neighborhood.  Thanks for the info.

Dave Maynard, PE
Gillette, WY