Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Waffle slab design[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Waffle slab design
- From: GSKWY(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 14:29:15 EST
Out of curiosity, how common is waffle slab construction, in the US and elsewhere at this point?
Over the years, I've been asked to look at several waffle slabs in the Northeast and the mid-Atlantic area. All of there were built sometime in the 70's. That seems to have been the peak of its popularity as an architectural concept.
Is it used more in other parts of the country?
- Prev by Subject: Re: Waffle slab design
- Next by Subject: Re: Waffle slab design
- Previous by thread: Re: Waffle slab design
- Next by thread: Re: Waffle slab design