Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
camber for two way slabs[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: camber for two way slabs
- From: "David Handy" <dhandy(--nospam--at)trg.ca>
- Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 16:02:10 -0500
Just trying a second time with this one...
Does anybody have any references for the required / recommended camber for a two way slab. I have seen it done on drawings and I assume that it is calculated with a (DL + 20%LL+/-) value and then multiplied by the estimated long term factors given in the code...or a similar approach. I have looked through all of my references and I can't see any sign of it??
- Prev by Subject: camber for two way slabs
- Next by Subject: Re: camber for two way slabs
- Previous by thread: camber for two way slabs
- Next by thread: Re: camber for two way slabs