RE: Bentley View

Wesley:

I would argue that just about anyone will say that the original CAD
program that they originally learned/used first will be the easier and
better program.  This is usually because they got "comfortable" with it.

For me personally, I think that Microstation is the better and easier to
use program.  But, then that was what I used out of school and got
"comfortable" with it.  About 4 years into my career, I went to a company
that only used AutoBad (see my bias still shows).  I then learned AutoCad.
Did not take long and was not too painful, but never really liked it as
much as Microstation.  But, in reality, to me both are just tools.  I can
use either one (although I am a little rusty with both right now).

I will say that there are habits that you pick up with either one that
sometimes "mess with you" when you go to the other.  For me, after using
AutoCad for while, I will still hit the space bar (which in AutoCad can be
used rather than "enter" when typing in the commands on the commandline)
for awhile if I am in Microstation.

Regards,

Scott
Adrian, MI