Re: New releases of Multi-Lat Flexible Analysis

How do you suggest one argue that the use of the flexible analysis is valid when in almost every case it is not possible to show that the walls are not more flexible than the diaphragm and therefore the rigid diaphragm analysis is required by Code?
I know this has been discussed previously but I don't believe we have ever come up with an acceptable answer.

Stan Scholl, P.E.
Laguna Beach, CA