To: Seaint
Sent: Friday, December 03, 2004 11:33 AM
Subject: Autocad LT

    While on the topic of Bentley, has anyone on the list tried Autocad LT?  We had a salesman come by yesterday with a quote to upgrade our Autocad 2000.  WOW!  We paid $2600 for R14 and a couple of hundred to upgrade to 2000.  The current "Legacy" upgrade plus required subscription (if its required, why don't they just add it to the price an be done?) is about $2900 per seat.
    We don't use third party software anymore, so I have been considering using LT.  Any thoughts?

Brian K. Smith, P.E.