From: M. David Finley, P.E. [mailto:pec(--nospam--at)isgroup.net]
Sent
: Friday, December 03, 2004 10:48 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Autocad LT

The primary difference between "full" AutoCad and AutoCad LT is that LT does not have LISP capability.  Apparently there are some work arounds - you should check out the user forums on the Autodesk website.  You might benefit from at least 1 seat of the full version and then get LT seats for the rest of the staff.

I use LT since I don't need the (Lisp) programming ability or 3-party add ons, plus I do only limited production drafting.  And most of the production drafting I do is usually in Microstation

HTH,

David Finley, P.E.