RE: Autocad LT

Thanks for the info.  I assume then that the express tools and menus will not work?

bks
-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Sikes [mailto:msikes(--nospam--at)saussyeng.com]
Sent: Friday, December 03, 2004 10:53 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Autocad LT

brian,
we were in the same position months ago.  having run acad with
softdesk structural and later adt, we realized we had more software
than we really needed.  we purchased lt2005 and it works well for
what we need (just a drafting tool).  through discussion groups, we
were able to download free 3rd party features such as layer isolate.
lt2005 does not have all the bells and whistles as big-boy acad but
it does service our needs.

michael sikes, pe
president
saussy engineering, pc