RE: Thanks :)

Like Bill, this is not me.

FWIW, I have seen this come up on the list about daily and I would
cringe.  We had a problem with a virus here at eMi but that was over a
month ago.  We are inundated with spam because our email addresses are
on our website as contact information.  I believe this has come from one
of those spamming sites.  Others in the office have also received both
spam and virus infected mail from themselves. I pray this does not go on
much longer and that it is not too great a burden for the members of the
list.

in His grace,

Donna L. Gochenaur, PE
Structural Engineering
eMi . . . Engineering Ministries International
130 E. Kiowa St. Ste 200
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
phone:719/633-2078 ext. 109
fax:719/633-2970
dgochenaur(--nospam--at)emiusa.org
  _____

eMi's mission is to mobilize Christian design professionals to serve the
poor in developing countries - we proclaim the Good News of Jesus Christ
by empowering people to transform their world - through the design and
development of hospitals, schools, orphanages, bridges, water supplies,
wastewater facilities and more. We commit to provide excellent service
to our clients, our volunteers, and to people in need. Our goal is to
enrich the lives of those who give and those who receive.