Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Mexico seismic code[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Mexico seismic code
- From: GSKWY(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 09:59:42 EST
Well, just as a personal observation, I'd say there are a lot of Americans who consider people like Mr. Polhemus an embarrasment to this country.
And as a further personal observation, I'd say there are a lot of engineers who aren't too unhappy to hear that Mr. Polhemus's incompetence was the central feature of a lawsuit.
Quite frankly, I am hoping he gets sued for something related to post-tensioning. Because I might get to be on the other side. And there is nothing I like better than a litigation against an incompetent engineer.
In a message dated 12/6/2004 9:26:22 AM Eastern Standard Time, jencinas(--nospam--at)coqui.net writes:
- Prev by Subject: Re: Mexico seismic code
- Next by Subject: Re: Mexico seismic code
- Previous by thread: Re: Mexico seismic code
- Next by thread: Re: Mexico seismic code