Re: Mexico seismic code

In a message dated 12/6/2004 10:36:38 AM Eastern Standard Time, bill(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc writes:
As far as "incompetent engineering," if you'd like to find yourself on the same side as a Texas trial lawyer with a $1,200 an hour fee who likes to bring litigation against your fellow engineers, then your idea of "shame" and mine are as far apart as the earth is from the stars.
I have never brought litigation against a fellow engineer; however, when engaged in a litigation, I think it is actually my obligation to identify incompetency.

Because incompetent engineers are a discredit to my profession.  And they have created the market for the trial lawyers with the $1,200 fee.

Gail Kelley