Re: Mexico seismic code

It seems like both Gail and Bill need their audience.  If they took this discussion off line, I would bet it wouldn't last more than one email each. They would simply see that they disagree and neither was going to change the other's mind.

That said, Bill, you do owe Mexican engineers an apology.
Sincerely,
Bill Cain, SE
Berkeley CA