Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: existing bridge[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: existing bridge
- From: Drew Morris <dmorris(--nospam--at)bbfm.com>
- Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 09:55:07 -0900
S. Gordin wrote:|
Several years ago there was a map in the ASCE or Scientific American showing the percentage of bridges that required rehab work. New York state led the list with the highest percentage. Does New York state use salt or do they just add sand? If I can find that map again, it would be interesting to see how many states in the north that use salt are high on the list.
- Prev by Subject: Re: existing bridge
- Next by Subject: RE: existing bridge
- Previous by thread: RE: existing bridge
- Next by thread: Re: Gypsum ceiling as structural diaphragm