Bentley View and AutoCAD LT

First, thanks for all the responses on Bentley Powerdraft.  Based on those
the drawing files I'll be receiving will be DWG, and I have Bentley View for
the occasional DGN.

Also, thanks for all the well-wishes on the various announcements I made.  I
will definitely be picking the brains of those who offered for help with
company startup.

I want to add one fairly significant thing that AutoCAD LT lacks - the
ability to run Visual BASIC programs.

Jason