Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
IBC 1617.4.6 Interpretation[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: IBC 1617.4.6 Interpretation
- From: "Systems Engineering Ltd." <sytmeng(--nospam--at)surfbvi.com>
- Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 11:59:46 -0400
Good Day !
I am not sure if I am interpreting the code correctly:
IBC 1617.4.6 Equation 16-47 uses Vx. Is this Vx cumulative from the top down as is Px?
From previous calculations and the definition, it appears not, but from what makes sense, it does appear
as though it should be the total shear at the level.
Systems Engg. Ltd.
- Prev by Subject: RE: IBC 1603.3 Live loads posted
- Next by Subject: Fw: IBC 1617.4.6 Interpretation
- Previous by thread: RE: Precast tank
- Next by thread: Fw: IBC 1617.4.6 Interpretation