Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Structural Demolition Consultant[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Structural Demolition Consultant
- From: GSKWY(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 12:35:48 EST
The radio station is probably interested in demolition because of the up-coming demolition of the old Washington Convention Center.
Scheduled for Dec. 18th, it will be the first time in over 30 years that a building in DC has been imploded. Numerous buildings in DC have been demolished in the three decades, but always with a wrecker ball.
There will be a huge amount of scrap steel coming out of the building. There were (are) columns with 4-1/2 in. thick flanges.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Strap hold down detailing, Tsunami
- Next by Subject: Structural Design in Excel
- Previous by thread: CMU Retaining Wall installation Problem
- Next by thread: CMU retaining wall 5' to 9'