Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
CMU retaining wall 5' to 9'[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: CMU retaining wall 5' to 9'
- From: "Robert Freeman" <robert.freeman(--nospam--at)idsse.com>
- Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 09:26:50 -0800
- Disposition-notification-to: "Robert Freeman" <robert.freeman(--nospam--at)idsse.com>
In a similar situation recently, we added CMU pilasters for added height, and checked the wall to span horizontally between pilasters. The pilasters were dowelled into the existing block. In our situation, we added footings at the pilasters, but you may not need to in your situation.
With Joy and Hope,
Bob Freeman, Architect
Integrated Design Services, Inc.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Clients and Permits
- Next by Subject: CMU retaining wall 5' to 9'
- Previous by thread: Re: Structural Demolition Consultant
- Next by thread: CMU retaining wall 5' to 9'