GCpi=0?

I am investigating the wind loads imposed on a standing seam metal roof
system that is attached to plywood substrate, which is connected to the
structural metal roof decking.  I am considering the standing seam metal
roof as a component and cladding per section 6.5.12.4.1 of ASCE7-02 where
the building height is less than 60 ft.  In reviewing Eq. 6-22, it seems
that GCpi should be zero since the standing seam roofing will not be
subjected to any internal pressures since the deck below, which resists the
internal pressures, supports it.  Is my assumption of Gcpi = 0 correct?

John Peterson, E.I.T.
HCDA Engineering, Inc.
619 N. Cascade Ave., Ste 201
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
P: (719) 633-7784
F: (719)471-3173
This email is privileged and intended solely for the use of the individual
to whom it is addressed.  If this email has been received in error, please
notify the sender.  The recipient should check this email and any
attachments for the presence of viruses.  HCDA Engineering, Inc. accepts no