Mat Foundation Software

I am considering purchasing a mat foundation software package and am
looking for recommendations.  I know PCA has a package, ADAPT-MAT has a
package and Ram International has a package.

PCA seems to be geared for conventionally reinforced foundation.
ADAPT-MAT seems to be geared for post tensioned foundation, although
they state it will do conventional system too.
I'm not too sure about the Ram-Concepts package.

Can I get some feedback on these and other programs?

Thanks.

Richard Lewis
Lewis Engineering
rlewis(--nospam--at)lewisengineering.com