From: Rich Lewis [mailto:sea(--nospam--at)lewisengineering.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2004 7:43 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: [SPAM] - Mat Foundation Software - Bayesian Filter detected
spam

I am considering purchasing a mat foundation software package and am
looking for recommendations.  I know PCA has a package, ADAPT-MAT has a
package and Ram International has a package.

PCA seems to be geared for conventionally reinforced foundation.
ADAPT-MAT seems to be geared for post tensioned foundation, although
they state it will do conventional system too.
I'm not too sure about the Ram-Concepts package.

Can I get some feedback on these and other programs?

Thanks.

Richard Lewis
Lewis Engineering
rlewis(--nospam--at)lewisengineering.com