RE: Continuing Education on Line

Check out the on line courses available at PDHonline.org; most courses are relevant (you can look at the course material first before you have to pay to see if it is worth your while) and relatively inexpensive.

D. Matthew Stuart, P.E., S.E.

Structural Department

SCHOOR DEPALMA

200 State Highway Nine

Manalapan, NJ 07726-0900

Phone: (732) 577-9000 (Ext. 1283)

FAX: (732) 431-9428

Cell: (908) 309-8657

Email: mstuart(--nospam--at)schoordepalma.com

Website: www.schoordepalma.com