Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Continuing Education on Line[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Continuing Education on Line
- From: "Stuart, Matthew" <mstuart(--nospam--at)schoordepalma.com>
- Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 12:40:09 -0500
Check out the on line courses available at PDHonline.org; most courses are relevant (you can look at the course material first before you have to pay to see if it is worth your while) and relatively inexpensive.
D. Matthew Stuart, P.E., S.E.
200 State Highway Nine
Manalapan, NJ 07726-0900
Phone: (732) 577-9000 (Ext. 1283)
FAX: (732) 431-9428
Cell: (908) 309-8657
I need to get in a few more CEU's before the end of the year and it will have to be via on-line courses. I'm looking for recommendations on on-line structural courses - which ones were good and which ones to avoid.
If you prefer not to provide your opinion publicly, please contact me privately.
- Prev by Subject: Continuing Education on Line
- Next by Subject: Re: Continuing Education on Line
- Previous by thread: Re: Continuing Education on Line
- Next by thread: Re: The failings of (engineering) organizations