RE: Design for Liquifaction (or mitigation thereof)

Joe –

I didn’t hire the geotech nor did my client (the architect). However, the owner is cost conscience and getting a second opinion or a second soils report wouldn’t be out of the question. However, for that argument to be successful, I need to give them better data than I have right now. I know that Hayward-Baker, a geotechnical contractor, has extensive experience with this type of work. Hopefully, they will give me some good insight into approximate construction costs.

Thanks,

T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E. (CA #2607)

ALLEN DESIGNS

Consulting Structural Engineers

http://www.AllenDesigns.com

V (949) 248-8588