Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2004 2:29 PM
Subject: RE: Test

Interestingly, I have not been getting any of my posts even though others seem to be getting them and I see them posted in the archives. Maybe it?s my anti-spam software at work. I dunno.

T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E. (CA #2607)

ALLEN DESIGNS

Consulting Structural Engineers

http://www.AllenDesigns.com

V (949) 248-8588