Re: Failings of (engineering) organizations

Christopher:

I agree.  I believe that in particular the ownership requirements in most
PE licensing laws (i.e. that a certain number/percentage of the owners
must be licensed) are to prevent "lay-person" "bean-counters" owners from
forcing a licensed PE doing something is against their professional
judgement under the threat of possibly losing their job.

Regards,

Scott
Adrian, MI