RE: Catch-22 Software Cost

Rich,

	If you only plan on performing the work one time, I would not shell out the
money unless you can use the software on other projects.  I have run into
the same problems in the past when designing sheet pile walls.  I may do 5
within a short time frame and then not do another for 5 years.  I can't
justify the cost.

	What ever you do DON'T LOSE MONEY if you can help it.

bks