Re: Fw: Clients and Building Permits

In a message dated 12/10/04 8:29:03 AM, jccpc(--nospam--at)msn.com writes:
I was also advised that the licensing Board is not authorized to issue advisory opinions as directed by their counsel.
Unfortunately, I am unable to copy the message received as there was a confidentiality statement attached.

Let's see ... the state makes rules but won't help you understand them so that you can better comply with them, and by the way this is all confidential (but heaven help you if you fail to comply).  I think Kafka wrote about this sort of situation--a world run by lawyers.

Ralph in CA