Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Fw: Clients and Building Permits[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Fw: Clients and Building Permits
- From: Jnapd(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 14:04:18 EST
In my opinion I would not issue any letter and never !!! say or mention inspection, especially on paper. Sounds like your state board is playing the weasel. In my opinion if you issue the letter you become an accessory to an illegal act, within your own profession. How could any state organization ask you to do this? I would think the state board would reprehend you for such action. What about your personal and moral credibility with the city/county not to mention other engineers, clients or contractor who follow the process correctly. Someone whom places you in this situation has no care or thought about you they are only thinking of themselves.
Johnson & Nielsen Associates
Palm Springs, CA
- Prev by Subject: Re: Fw: Clients and Building Permits
- Next by Subject: Clients and Permits
- Previous by thread: Re: Fw: Clients and Building Permits
- Next by thread: shear values for screws in metal stud