Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
shear values for screws in metal stud[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <SEAINT(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: shear values for screws in metal stud
- From: "Michael Laplante" <michael.laplante(--nospam--at)cima.ca>
- Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 14:41:22 -0500
I am trying to make a 5/8 plywood sheating attached to metal studs work as a shearwall and roof deck. Where can I find shear values for the fasteners (spacing and type. ) based on the gauge of the base material. Any help would be great.
Thanks and a good weekend to all.
- Prev by Subject: SF Chronicle article re: 6.0 Parkfield eqk
- Next by Subject: RE: shear values for screws in metal stud
- Previous by thread: Re: Fw: Clients and Building Permits
- Next by thread: RE: shear values for screws in metal stud