Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
SEAOI / NCSEA Move[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: SEAOI / NCSEA Move
- From: Rbengrguy(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 22:01:24 EST
For Immediate Release:
Contact Donna Childs: 312-372-4198
"SEAOI Moves Up in the World."
Chicago, December; The Structural Engineers Association of Illinois (SEAOI) will be moving in January, to a larger office on Chicago's "Magnificent Mile". There has been substantial growth in SEAOI ; and the office space is shared by the National Council of Structural Engineers Associations (NCSEA) and the American Society of Civil Engineers-Illinois Section (ASCE-IL), making this a busy office for engineering associations.
SEAOI's office new information will be:
645 North Michigan Ave, Suite #540
Chicago, IL 60611
Phone: (312) 649-4600
Fax: (312) 649-5840
SEAOI is a professional association, representing structural engineers licensed by the State of Illinois. The association holds regular meetings on topical engineering subjects, as well as an annual structural design competition, an annual trade show, and structural engineering seminars. The association was founded in 1965 to uphold and preserve the Illinois Structural Engineering Act and carry out its prime purpose of safeguarding the lives and property of Illinois residents.]
Please visit the SEAOI website, http://www.seaoi.org., for the latest news of the organization.
· November 2004-March 2005: SEAOI Structural Examination Refresher Course
· December 2004: Annual SEAOI Toy Drive for Metropolitan Services
· January 18, 2005: SEAOI Dinner Meeting, Senator Richard Durbin
· January 28, 2005: SEAOI Trade Show
· January 29, 2005 FUTURE CITY COMPETITION- Regional Finals www.futurecitychicago.org
· February 18-19, 2005: NCSEA Winter Institute, Scottsdale, AZ www.ncsea.com
· February 20-26, 2005: National Engineers Week, www.eweek.org
· March 2005: "Call for Entries" SEAOI Annual Design Competition
· April 19, 2005: SEF Spring Lecture: World Trade Center Disaster Findings "FREE"
· April 26, 2005: Second Annual SEAOI Midwest Bridge Symposium
· June 11, 2005: SEAOI Awards Banquet
For additional SEAOI News, visit the SEAOI website http://www.seaoi.org.
- Prev by Subject: RE: seaint Digest for 13 Dec 2004
- Next by Subject: Security Engineering: steel cable security barriers
- Previous by thread: Re: Overhead Costs
- Next by thread: Residential Building Permit