Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

Re: Residential Building Permit

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
Wontae Kim wrote:

This house will be built in Mass.

Check with the Mass. P.E. board website. They should have the "rules" for professional engineering practice there. Here in Texas our P.E. board rules state for example that a single-family residential building less than 8,000 s.f. does not have to be engineered (more's the pity given our hurricane wind loading along the coast).

******* ****** ******* ******** ******* ******* ******* ***
*   Read list FAQ at:
* * This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers * Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To * subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at) Remember, any email you * send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted * without your permission. Make sure you visit our web * site at: ******* ****** ****** ****** ******* ****** ****** ********