On topic - Solipsism a reply to Polhemus _ Was: The failings of (engineering) organizations

Bill P wrote:
" Once again: Your questions are irrelevant and a transparent attempt to
dodge what I said earlier, which is: No matter how much you and your kind
may hate America and try to drum up "causes" against her, we are the
greatest nation on the planet, in the history of the world, and the
REASON is because we are not tied to language, race or religion, but to
PRINCIPLES of freedom."

I can't believe you actually wrote this. In other words, if we disagree with
you we must "hate" America and "drum up 'causes' against her?" The last time
I looked, there was only one America and it included all of us. In this
America we have as much "right" to express our dissatisfaction as much as
you have to accuse us of hatred. Unfortunately, this Rovian philosophy you
attempt to use only works during presidential campaigns (and it worked very
well). It doesn't, however, work with you, Bill, as your accusation is
paramount to discrimination.
Accusations of hatred are openly discriminatory when anyone disagrees with
your state of mind (or reality). How fortunate that our constitution
protects even those Solipsists such as you.

Bill, for your sake, I hope you pull out of this anger sometime soon - it
isn't doing you any good.
Respectfully,
Dennis S. Wish, PE
California Professional Engineer
Join our Free Topic Specific e-Mail Discussions at:
http://www.structuralist.net