Looking for ICO Systems, Inc. - Boston

I know that this is a shot in the dark, but I thought I would at least give it a try.  I am looking at some drawings prepared in 1978 by a structural engineering firm called ICO Systems, Inc located at 251 Newbury Street, Boston, MA.  I have a question for the designer if they are still around.  I did a search on the internet but could not find them.  Do any of you know of this company?
Thanks in advance for your help.

Best regards,

Ken

Kenneth S. Peoples, P. E.