Re: On topic - Solipsism a reply to Polhemus _ Was: The failings of (engineer...

Bill-
It's truly unfortunate that you are so full of yourself.  As Dennis said, you need to get out from under your anger. You've made some very good posts to the list on ENGINEERING matters which I appreciate. But lately, your posts have added considerable negative value.

I hope you will get the professional help you truly need to rid yourself of the anger.
Regards,
Bill Cain, SE
Berkeley CA